College Station is widely regarded for its bountiful expressions of patriotism. Texas A&M’s vaunted Corps of Cadets and the beautiful Brazos Valley Veterans Memorial exemplify how military duty and honor are embedded in our community’s foundation.
On Independence Day, College Station always takes tremendous pride in celebrating the land of the free and the home of the brave. We encourage you to join us in College Station for these exceptional family-friendly events:
- Century Square’s Independence Day Mixer and Market is from 1-6 p.m. on Sunday, July 3, at the Century Square Green. The event features local vendors.
- Brazos Running Co.’s Firecracker 5K starts at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, July 4, at Century Square.
- The College Station Noon Lions Club’s annual “I Love America!” Fourth of July Celebration” is from 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. on Monday, July 4, at the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. The event features free admission to the Bush Library and Museum, live music, food truck vendors, and fun activities for kids.
- Century Square’s Fourth of July Celebration Concert is from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Monday, July 4, and includes performances by Morgan Ashley and Payton Howie.
- The grand finale is the Fourth of July Fireworks and Drone Show at 9 p.m. on Monday, July 4, at Texas A&M’s RELLIS campus. Parking areas open at 6:30 p.m.
By Aubrey Nettles, Visit College Station Marketing Manager